Brain Injuries Related To Falls
A common cause of brain injuries are serious slips and falls caused by uneven, wet, or unkept surfaces. A severe fall that results in the head making impact with the ground or other hard surface can affective overall cognition, mood, your thought process, or even a person’s general personality. When someone experiences brain damage due to a fall that was the result of someone else’s negligence, this is a serious matter that is also a clear injury case.
Falls that result in brain injury can occur in these and other ways:
- Risky work conditions, such as jobs related to construction, contracting, or unsafe conditions related to faulty safety equipment or other negligence.
- Public spaces such as sidewalks and walkways that have not been properly maintained.
- Unsafe stairwell or elevators.
- Revolving doors in building and public spaces.
- Loose tiles and flooring.
- Weather-related conditions that involve wet or iced-over surfaces.
- Falls from a considerable height.
- Negligence in hospitals and nursing homes.
We’re here to represent the victims of fall-related brain injuries
Our veteran team at CZR Law knows how to navigate even the toughest of personal injury cases to help victims and their families get full and fair compensation for their injuries. With brain injury cases in particular, there are extra steps that must be taken to build a strong case. Medical specialists must be consulted for diagnosis of these brain injuries, and a treatment plan must be set to address these injuries and help the victim recover.